JOINTLY for OER – About the Project
JOINTLY is one of three cross-cutting projects in the German „OERinfo“ program and supports the cooperation of OER projects and actors. With the OERinfo program, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research promotes the awareness of OER and the development of a wider circle of users. A total of 23 projects are funded, in which people are sensitized and qualified, who are entrusted with the training and further education of educational staff.
But these projects and other OER actors in Germany do also work in cross-cutting activities our JOINTLY-team supports:
- OER-Trainer Cooperation (concepts and materials and concepts for OER qualification and sensitization activities)
- Software, IT Infrastructures and Metadata
- Legal Questions
OER-Contentbuffet / Trainer Cooperation
In this online environment OER multipliers and trainers do cooperate. For following generations of OER multipliers we are working on concepts and materials for OER qualification and sensibilization activities:
- identifying target groups for OER qualification and sensibilisation, their needed competencies
- suitable sensibilisation scenarios and formats
- materials for OER trainings and information activities
The public search of the OER-Contentbuffet.info provides materials and concepts – most in German language but we are collecting source files to support translations.
Furthermore, the OER-Contentbuffet is the beta testing environment for modern OER software tools and infrastructures which are collected and adapted in the IT cooperation acitivities.
Search #OERcontentbuffet on Twitter to find news
OER Software Tools / IT Cooperation
The OER-Contentbuffet is a modern OER-Infrastructure for producing, managing, editorial work and publishing OER. In our IT cooperation we are collecting and adapting software tools as well as working on concepts for IT infrastructures which can network educational institutions, content providers and others to share and cooperatively work on OER.
- OER repository and referatory software (edu-sharing)
- OER plugins / extensions for Learning Management Systems (Moodle, ILIAS, OLAT, Stud.IP, OPAL)
- OER plugins / extensions for authoring software and other E-Learning tools such as wikis (Mediawiki, Tutory, Memucho)
- OER services which can be used by LMS, authoring and other tools and repositories / referatories
- OER infrastructure concepts (project wiki in German)
Search #hack4OER on Twitter to find OER software tools updates